With so many changes having taken place over the past year, staying competitive as a business has become more challenging than ever before. How do you keep your business profitable, while keeping your employees motivated and productive at the same time, in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles?
The answer? Accredited skills training.
While investing in the training of your employees might seem counter-productive in terms of time and cost, in fact prioritising your employees’ ongoing education can have very real, and very lucrative benefits for your business.
Why upskill your employees?
Knowledge is power, as the saying goes, and nowhere is this more evident than in the health and safety industry. By equipping your employees with the health and safety skills they need in the workplace, you’ll be able to:
- Reduce workplace accidents, injuries and illnesses
- Save money on downtime
- Meet your targets and deliverables on time
- Increase your employees’ skill sets and morale
- Claim B-BBEE points
- Drive productivity and boost your bottom line
Finding the right partner
In order to meet your organisation’s specific health and safety goals and objectives, it is imperative that you partner with a trusted training provider.
With more than 70 years of experience in the health and safety industry, NOSA is one of South Africa’s leading HSE training partners, delivering unparalleled expertise in legislation and regulatory Compliance. Offering more than 100 health and safety courses via both classroom and E-Learning, we’ve trained employees in more than 20 000 organisations throughout the country, helping businesses to reach their B-BBEE goals, meet their skills development targets, decrease workplace accidents, and save money at the same time.
Choosing the right skills programme
When it comes to training your employees, you’ll need to choose a programme that’s designed to upskill them, broaden their knowledge, and assist in their professional development and growth. At NOSA, there’s one accredited training programme that ticks all these boxes and more – SAMTRAC.
Accredited by merSETA, the Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services SETA, SAMTRAC is one of the most highly sought-after health and safety qualifications in the industry. Providing in-depth foundational and fundamental knowledge of critical health and safety principles, SAMTRAC is recognised and respected throughout the industry as a leading health and safety certification – and it’s one that could also be the key to your continued success.
SAMTRAC courses at NOSA
Available through NOSA as both classroom and Webinar programmes, the SAMTRAC certification offerings include:
- Introduction to SAMTRAC: A foundation course designed to teach learners the fundamentals of HSE legislation and Compliance, while equipping them with the ability to conduct hazard identification inspections and risk assessments. Learners who successfully complete the Introduction to SAMTRAC course will then be eligible to study for SAMTRAC certification.
- SAMTRAC: NOSA’s flagship health and safety qualification, SAMTRAC provides technical knowledge at the highest level, covering all HSE-related concepts, procedures and techniques. Learners will be given an in-depth education in risk management and HSE regulations, allowing them to make strategic decisions and drive positive change in health and safety policies.
As you can see, SAMTRAC is more than simply a qualification – it’s a programme designed to achieve success. Contact us today to find out how we can begin implementing SAMTRAC in your organisation, and let’s start investing in the future of your employees, and your company as a whole.