NOSA’s policies and procedures strive to create the appropriate climate of high-quality learning. These are people-based, encourage problem solving, continuous improvement and teamwork; all of which reflect our participative management philosophy.
NOSA aims to continually offer training and development programmes of the highest standard through:
- Effecting skills transfer and instilling a proactive mindset toward upholding high standards of quality.
- Implementing the creative use of technology to enhance our training offerings.
- Delivering all services in accordance with statutory and client requirements.
- Implementing and continually improving our quality objectives in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001:2015.
- Providing adequate resources to affect these procedures as well as the organisation’s quality objectives.
- Ensuring that employees are always empowered with regards to quality, while ensuring that continuous improvements in current operations are implemented.
Thereby generating superior value for all stakeholders on a sustainable basis.