NEBOSH international construction certificate (ICC) E-Learning
The NEBOSH International Construction Certificate is based on international standards and best practice. It is made up of three units which must be successfully completed to achieve the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate qualification:
Unit IG7: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Act.
Unit ICC1: Managing and Controlling Hazards in International Construction Activities
- Construction Management
- Construction Site – Hazards and Risk Control
- Vehicle and Plant Movement – Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Control
- Work Equipment – Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health – Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health – Hazards and Risk Control
- Working at Height – Hazards and Risk Control
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces – Hazards and Risk Control.
Unit ICC2: Construction Health and Safety Practical Application
- Unit IG1 is assessed by a scenario-based assessment completed at home. You have 24 hours to complete this.
- Unit ICC1 is assessed by a two-hour written examination.
- Unit ICC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out at a Construction Site.
- Classroom Price: R20 990 (incl. VAT)
- Classroom Duration: 6 months
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Groups: • People involved in construction work, who need to provide advice on health, safety and welfare in construction work