Legal Liability E-Learning
The course will provide learners with a better understanding of the concept of legal liability and how legislation regulates and enforces it.
- Online assessment to be done at the end of the course.
By the end of the course, learners will understand:
- principles in liability, including legal terminology and the different types of liability. (There are a variety of case studies included to provide leaners with a better understanding of these concepts.)
- the OHS Act and legislative criminal liability. (This section includes the duties of employers and employees, while providing additional case studies for further understanding.)
- the overview, as well as commentary, of the OHS Act Regulations, and extracts from key Regulations
- environmental law, including an overview of emission standards, offences and penalties (in terms of water management strategies, the Waste Act, etc.)
- corporate governance and the application of King IV
- legal compliance strategy.
- E-learning Price: R990
- E-learning Duration: 1 day
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Groups: • Supervisors • All levels of management • Contractors