Fall protection plan development refresher Webinar
The course is aimed at those individuals who will be responsible for the safety and protection of people working at height where there is a risk of injury from a fall. The course will equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and understanding to develop fall protection plans for people working at height, required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act (Act 85 of 1993).
- Various activities will be completed online.
- Online assessment to be passed with 65%
Upon completion of the course, the successful learner will be able to assume responsibility for the safety and protection of people working at height, where there is a risk of injury from a fall. Learners will also be able to:
- perform a risk assessment of the worksite, where work is at height
- develop a fall protection plan that includes a rescue plan.
- Course Price: R1 350
- Course Duration: 1 day
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 2
- Prerequisites: Completed workplace assignment in hard copy, two certified copies of ID/passport, certified copy of expired NOSA or IWH FPP certificate (Important note: If the training provider is not registered with the IWH, a SETA statement of result will be required)
- Target Groups: Fall protection planners whose: • training certificates are about to expire • IWH designations must be renewed.