ISO 45001: 2018 internal auditor
On completion of this course, the successful learner will be able to conduct an internal audit in accordance with ISO 45001: 2018.
- Written assessment to be done at the end of the course
- Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- apply the principles of health and safety management, implement continual improvement, and interpret the requirements of current legislation
- apply the procedures for hazard identification, risk management, emergency planning, training, communication, consultation, and management review
- use ISO 45001: 2018 as a model to define roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors, and plan, coordinate and perform ISO audits.
- Course Price: R 5 550
- Course Duration: 3 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: ISO 45001: 2018 Implementation
- Target Groups: • Supervisors, managers and directors who are responsible and liable for occupational health and safety management • Consultants advising on the implementation of OHSAS systems, including OHSAS 18001