NOSA’s Occupational Hygiene Services identify and address any hygiene-related risks within your work environment. Our expert team also offer guidance around how to comply with the legal aspects of occupational health, from hygiene and environmental procedures, safe work practices and Occupational Exposure Limits (OEL) to Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) and training services in Occupational Hygiene Aspects.
Some of our Occupational Hygiene Services include:
- Risk assessments of occupational hygiene stressors
- Hazardous chemical substance surveys such as dusts, fumes, vapours and asbestos
- Noise, illumination, ventilation, indoor air quality, heat/cold stress surveys
- Hygiene and facilities surveys including food handling, sanitary facilities and cleanliness, canteens and drinking water
- Analytical and Laboratory Services
- Identification of asbestos in bulk materials
- Selection, use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Occupational Hygiene Services for Mines
NOSA Occupational Hygiene Services was awarded Approved Inspection Authority (AIA) status by the Department of Labour in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, No 85 of 1993 and is a SANAS approved OH AIA (OH0113 – SANAS 17020). The AIA status for NOSA Occupational Hygiene Services covers the following services, monitoring of Chemical Stress Factors, Physical Stress Factors, and Evaluation of Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation Systems.