Work with temperature controlled stock
The person credited with this unit standard is able to identify goods that require special temperature control and storage and need to be monitored with reference to freight integrity. Learners are also able to implement the correct hygiene and safety measures when working with temperature-controlled goods.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- identifying goods/freight that require special temperature control and storage procedures
- monitoring temperature with reference to freight integrity
- identifying and rectifying problems with maintaining the correct temperature in a competent manner
- identifying and implementing the correct hygiene and safety measures.
- Unit Standard Title: Work with temperature controlled stock.
- Course Price: R 1 630
- Course Duration: 2 days
- Credits: 4
- SAQA ID: 242979
- NQF Level: 3
- Prerequisites: Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2
- Target Groups: • This programme is aimed at any person working with temperature controlled stock in a warehouse or in any part of the logistics chain.