Spill training workshop
The workshop has been developed in conjunction with a National Spill Response organisation. It is product specific and includes a practical emergency spill drill.
By the end of the course, the learners will understand:
- initial action
- identification of what is seen
- getting help
- hazard assessment
- alert and evacuate
- secure the area and establish boundaries
- plan of action
- establish decontamination and first aid situations
- contain the spill
- clean up the spill
- investigate and evaluate
- product examples:
- product identification
- practical spill drill.
The above programme can be customised to suit a specific organisation’s policies and procedures.
- Classroom Price: R 5 580 per day (In a group of 1-15 learners)
- Classroom Duration: 5 hours (depending on the level of interaction and the number of questions that arise from the session)
- Prerequisites: Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2
- Target Groups: This programme is aimed at individuals entering or currently employed in any capacity where they handle or control dangerous goods