SHE Representative Functions Webinar
On completion of the course, the successful learner will be able to identify, evaluate and record safety, health and environmental hazards in their designated work areas, and be able to evaluate the risks attached to operational tasks and processes.
- Various activities will be completed online.
- Written assessment to be done online at the end of the course. Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%.
By the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- explain the objectives and benefits of a structured workplace and operational process inspections
- determine the NOSA elements that need to be included in regular HSE and supervisory inspections, checks and/or planned maintenance schedules
- prepare for and carry out practical workplace inspections and equipment checks, as well as identify deviations and record findings
- present summary reports on inspection findings for action by the HSE committee
- comply with legislative requirements and codes of practice
- reduce both occupational incident frequency and severity rates
- prepare a summary report on findings, together with recommendations for submission to the HSE committee or other appropriate management.
- Course Price: R2 190
- Course Duration: 3 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 1
- Target Groups: • Employees and supervisors responsible for the implementation and maintenance of HSE standards and management control procedures, in daily operational processes and procedures • HSE representatives, HSE committee members, shop stewards and staff involved in or responsible for the evaluation of inspection reports • HSE practitioners on all levels