Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Training Webinar
Upon completion of the course the learner will be able to use a step by step approach to apply Root Cause Analysis, know what methods to use at each step and avoid common pitfalls. The learner will be able to set the objective for the intended RCA to be conducted, gather all required information and determine the depth of investigation required.
- Various activities will be completed online.
- Written assessment to be done online at the end of the course. Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%.
By the end of the course, the successful learner will be able to:
- explain the background and specified requirements pertaining to conducting an RCA investigation
- gather the correct type of information needed for conducting an RCA, as well as understanding the importance of the analysis of such information
- implement and use an RCA methodology, as well as the corrective and preventative actions aligned with the NOSA Five Star SHEQ Management System
- enable their organisation to minimise incidents through applying RCA techniques
- identify the underlying reasons for incidents occurring and ensure the prevention of possible recurrences
- ensure higher productivity, fewer incidents and a more effective SHEQ management system.
- Webinar Price: R3 190
- Webinar Duration: 2 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Groups: The course is applicable to delegates from all industries, but will be especially beneficial for the following groups: • HSE practitioners • Middle/senior management • Supervisors