Respond to and clean up a spill
This course is aligned to the outcomes of SAQA unit standard 242999, but is not a SETA accredited course. On completion of this course, candidates will be able to identify and assess the risk of a potential spill, confine a spill should it happen and evaluate the incident to ensure a correct, safe clean up. They are also able to complete the required documentation in accordance with organisational procedures.
A person credited with this unit standard is capable of:
- identifying and assessing the risk
- confining a spill
- evaluating the incident and implementing clean up
- completing required documentation and reports.
- Course Price: R 1 630
- Course Duration: 2 days
- Prerequisites: Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2
- Target Groups: • This programme is aimed at individuals entering or currently employed in any capacity where they handle or control dangerous goods.