Preliminary incident investigation
On completion of the course, the successful learner will be able to explain the requirements for conducting a preliminary investigation, gather information for the preliminary investigation, as well as perform post-investigation activities.
- Various activities will be completed during class as well as for homework
- Written assessment to be done at the end of the course
- Learner needs to achieve a minimum of 65%
By the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- explain the specific requirements pertaining to conducting a preliminary investigation into workplace incidents
- gather information for a preliminary investigation
- identify incident causes
- conduct post investigation activities.
- Course Price: R 2 890
- Course Duration: 2 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NFQ Level 1
- Target Groups: • HSE representatives • Members of investigation teams