Preliminary Incident Investigation Webinar
On completion of the course, the successful learner will be able to explain the requirements for conducting a preliminary investigation, gather information for the preliminary investigation, as well as perform post-investigation activities.
- Assessment to be done online at the end of the course. Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%.
By the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- explain the specific requirements pertaining to conducting a preliminary investigation into workplace incidents
- gather information for a preliminary investigation
- identify incident causes
- conduct post investigation activities.
- Classroom Price: R2 190
- Classroom Duration: 2 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NFQ Level 1
- Target Groups: • HSE representatives • Members of investigation teams