Legal Liability (2 days) Webinar
Divided into six parts, this course will provide learners with a better understanding of the concept of legal liability and how legislation regulates and enforces it.
- Written assessment to be done online at the end of the course. Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%.
- Part A: Covers principles in liability, including legal terminology and the different types of liability. There are a variety of case studies included to provide leaners with a better understanding of these concepts.
- Part B: Covers the OHS Act and legislative criminal liability. This section includes the duties of employers and employees, while providing additional case studies for further understanding.
- Part C: Provides an overview, as well as commentary, of the OHS Act Regulations, and extracts from key Regulations.
- Part D: Introduces environmental law, including an overview of emission standards, offences and penalties (in terms of water management strategies, the Waste Act, etc.).
- Part E: Focuses on corporate governance and the application of King IV.
- Part F: Provides insight into legal compliance
- Course Price: R990
- Course Duration: 1 day
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Groups: • Supervisors • All levels of management • Contractors