ISO 9001: 2015 internal auditor
On completion of this course, the successful learner will be able to perform internal audits essential for the effective management and improvement of an ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System.
- Written assessment to be done at the end of the course
- Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- describe how to schedule, plan and perform an audit, report findings, conduct opening and closing meetings and establish follow-up actions
- experience the critical stages of an audit.
- Classroom Price: R5 830 (incl. VAT)
- Webinar Price: R4 400 (incl. VAT)
- Classroom Duration: 3 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: ISO 9001: 2015 Introduction and Implementation courses; learners should have some knowledge of their own quality system and, ideally, an understanding of the ISO 9001 series of standards
- Target Groups: • Anyone involved with performing or managing internal quality audits.