ISO 9001: 2015 implementation
On completion of this course, the successful learner will be able to develop and implement a quality management system (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Written assessment to be done at the end of the course
- Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%
At the end of the course the learner will be able to:
- understand the requirements of Quality Management Systems Standard ISO 9001
- implement a quality management system
- implement a range of techniques for a QMS in their organisation.
- Classroom Price: R 5 550
- Classroom Duration: 3 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: ISO 9001: 2015 Introduction
- Target Groups: • Quality managers • Quality co-ordinators • Administrators