ISO 45001: 2018 Implementation Webinar
Upon completion of the course, the successful learner will implement the principal requirements of ISO 45001: 2018, the internationally recognised standard for management systems of occupational health and safety.
- Written assessment to be done online at the end of the course. Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%.
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- bring learners up to date with current thinking on occupational health and safety and thoroughly explore the Management System Framework defined in OHSAS 18001.
- compare other internationally recognised management systems (ISO 9000/ISO 14000), and work through implementing a management system to enable continuous improvement of OHS performance linked to third-party certification.
- Webinar Price: R2 790
- Webinar Duration: 2 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: ISO 45001: 2018 Introduction; learners should have a working knowledge of current legislation and be involved in the organisation’s internal auditing and/or system implementation
- Target Groups: • Anyone with direct responsibility for occupational health and safety, particularly health and safety officers, supervisors and managers