ISO 45001: 2018 introduction
Upon completion of the course, the successful learner will understand the principal requirements of ISO 45001: 2018, the internationally recognised standard for management systems of occupational health and safety.
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- bring learners up to date with current thinking on occupational health and safety, and thoroughly explore the Management System Framework defined in ISO 45001
- compare other internationally-recognised management systems (ISO 9000/ISO 14000), and be made familiar with the requirements of ISO 45001: 2018.
- Course Price: R 1 850
- Course Duration: 1 day
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 2
- Prerequisites: Learners should have a working knowledge of current legislation and be involved in the organisation’s internal auditing and/or system implementation
- Target Groups: • Anyone with direct responsibility for occupational health and safety, particularly health and safety officers, supervisors and managers.