ISO 14001: 2015 Introduction Webinar
On completion of the course, the successful learner will be able to explain and apply safety, health and environmental requirements in the workplace.
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- the requirements of ISO 14001 and enable them to participate effectively in environmental management system (EMS) development and related activities
- the structure of ISO 14001
- key requirements for an EMS
- EMS principles and EMS standards.
- know the benefits of having an EMS
- develop an EMS.
- Classroom Price: R1 390
- Classroom Duration: 1 day
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 2
- Target Groups: • Managers who need practical understanding of EMS development • Individuals appointed to develop an EMS • Quality or safety auditors who need to cover environmental issues • Trainee environmental consultants • Employees