ISO 14001: 2015 internal auditor
Upon completion of the course, the successful learner will be able to perform effective internal audits of an environmental management system, aligned to ISO 14001.
- Written assessment to be done at the end of the course
- Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- proceed through the whole system of planning and preparing for audits, through performance to reporting the findings in an effective manner (which is beneficial to the organisation)
- begin auditing as soon as they want.
- Classroom Price: R 5 550
- Classroom Duration: 3 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: ISO 14001: 2015 Introduction and Implementation courses; it is preferable that learners have some knowledge of ISO 14001 and/or their own environmental system prior to attending the course
- Target Groups: • Environmental, health and safety and quality managers • Anyone who will be required to perform internal audits of the environmental management system