ISO 14001: 2015 implementation
Upon completion of the course, the successful learner will have a sound understanding of environmental management systems and a methodology for implementation.
At the end of the course the successful learner will be able to:
- understand the requirements of environmental management
- implement systems based on ISO 14001: 2015 and carry out an initial preliminary review
- appreciate environmental impacts and effects
- adopt a range of techniques for the implementation of an EMS in their organisation.
- Classroom Price: R 3 700
- Classroom Duration: 2 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: ISO 14001: 2015 Introduction
- Target Groups: • All those with an interest in environmental issues, who seek to implement a management system to manage those issues in an efficient and cost-effective way.