Introduction to SAMTRAC for mining
On completion of this course the learner will have the ability to apply the techniques for hazard identification and risk assessment, as well as understand HSE management system requirements and procedures.
- Written assessment to be done at the end of the course, learners must achieve a minimum of 65%
- and understanding HSE management-system procedures
- HSE management-system monitoring and measurement requirements.
- HSE management-system procedures and work instructions
- HSE objectives, targets and management programmes.
- Classroom Price: R 8 490
- Classroom Duration: 5 days
- Professional Body: SAIOSH
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Groups: • HSE practitioners • Risk managers • Supervisors • Artisans • HSE representatives