Evacuation Awareness E-Learning
The course will provide learners with the ability to distinguish between an emergency and an incident as well as understanding the different types of emergencies that may occur.
By the end of the course, the learner will have a basic understanding and concept of the following:
- identify different types of emergencies
- respond to an alarm
- understand what the duties of an emergency coordinator in an assembly are
- compile and keep emergency communication and records
- conduct basic emergency management.
- Course Price: R910
- Course Duration: 4 hours
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 1
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Groups: This course can be used as an emergency induction programme for all employees as well as employees who assist in emergency teams.