Defensive driving for light motor vehicles E-Learning
A comprehensive practical and theoretical programme on road safety and defensive driving for light motor vehicles. It aims to improve driving skills and driver attitudes, and to increase their knowledge and understanding of road safety. This is to prepare them to react in the best possible way when faced with unexpected situations, and to become more aware of other road users.
By the end of the course, the learners will understand and apply:
- road traffic legislation
- preparing the vehicle for the road
- defensive driving
- vehicle rollover prevention
- adapting to different driving conditions
- handling unexpected situations
- fatigue management
The learner will also understand relevant aspects of the following:
- Driving to save lives, time, and money.
- Driving to reduce the risk of collision by anticipating dangerous situations.
- Driving to improve the safety of other road users.
- Driving to minimise organisational risk
- Course Price: R 690
- Course Duration: 5 hours
- Prerequisites: Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2