COVID-19 HSE Induction
Prepare all returning employees with NOSA’s COVID-19 Employee Workplace Induction webinar
It is vital that you and your employees understand how to resume operations in your business in alignment with COVID-19 workplace safety guidelines.
We invite you to join us for a two-hour webinar workshop, which we will curate according to your specific workplace procedures. This will be done in the form of a company specific questionnaire. The information provided will equip us with a baseline of the current procedures you have in place, and how to tailor your individual induction programme.
The below will be addressed in the course:
- Legal requirements and stipulations
- What is COVID-19?
- Employee risk categories
- How does the SARS-CoV-2 virus spread?
- Potential sources of exposure
- What are the symptoms?
- The vital importance of social distancing
- How can I help in order to minimise/stop the spread of the virus?
- How to wash your hands properly
- How to use hand sanitisers
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Waste management
- Workplace monitoring
- Employer and employee responsibility
- Workplace algorithms/Emergency Response to COVID-19
- Communal areas and COVID-19
- Mental health tips
- COVID-19 facts
Prepare you and your returning employees for the requirements essential to operating during this phased resumption of company operations.
- Course Price: R5 490 (incl. VAT) per webinar.
- Course Duration: 2 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Groups: • HSE practitioners • Occupational health practitioners and hygienists • Risk/insurance assessors • Line managers and supervisors • HSE representatives, committee members and chairpersons • Staff involved with day-to-day management of an HSE programme