COVID-19 HSE Implementation
Equip your HSE professionals with NOSA’s COVID-19 workplace safety implementation training
It is vital that you and your employees responsible for managing safety in your workplace, understand how to implement HSE systems in your organisation in alignment with COVID-19 workplace safety guidelines.
We invite you to participate in our one-day webinar programme, created especially for you and those employees who will drive implementation of the new COVID-19 safety processes at your workplace. The training will cover OHS Act sections 8, 9, 13 and 14; RHBA; COIDA; NEM: WA, as well as COVID-19 guidelines developed by NOSA. Employees will receive an attendance certificate that confirms their understanding of the training provided.
The below will be addressed in the course:
- Legal requirements
- Industry response to COVID-19
- How does the virus spread?
- Potential sources of exposure in the workplace
- Conducting a SARS-CoV-2 specific risk assessment
- Workers at increased risk for workplace/occupationally acquired COVID-19
- Employee risk categorisation
- Specific control measures
- Workplace preparation before return to work
- Cleaning and workplace decontamination
- Workplace monitoring
- Medical surveillance in line with SARS-CoV-2 risk
- Emergency response
- Workplace management algorithms
- Entitlement to compensation
- Notice on compensation for occupationally acquired COVID-19
Prepare you and your returning employees for the requirements essential to operating during this phased resumption of company operations.
- Course Price: R870
- Course Duration: 1 day
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Groups: • HSE practitioners • Occupational health practitioners and hygienists • Risk/insurance assessors • Line managers and supervisors • HSE representatives, committee members and chairpersons • Staff involved with day-to-day management of an HSE programme