On completion of the course, the successful learner will be able to apply principles of corporate governance to enhance their company’s organisational sustainable competitive advantage through strategic risk management.
By the end of the course, the successful learner will be able to understand:
- the reasons for, and the applicability of, corporate governance principles
- the fundamental importance of governance with regard to strategic risk
- and apply an enterprise/integrated approach to risk management that is fundamentally linked to governance concerns
- global developments in corporate governance
- governance analysis and rating systems, and approaches to assessment
- the importance of governance checks and balances
- corporate sustainability
- the South African corporate governance framework, particularly King IV
- the key legal issues facing South African directors.
- identify the causes of corporate governance failures and governance scandals
- apply principles of ethics and leadership toward sustainable competitive advantage.
- Course Price: R 4 710
- Course Duration: 2 days
- Licenced: No
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Groups: • Risk managers • Senior and executive management.