Combined ISO 45001: 2018 and 14001: 2015 Implementation
Upon completion of the course, the successful learner will have a sound understanding of environmental management systems (EMS) and a methodology for their implementation. The learner will also be equipped to implement the principal requirements of ISO 45001: 2018. The learner will understand how management systems can assist their organisation in reaching its strategic goals and mitigate the risks associated with ineffective management of safety, health and environment (HSE) related issues. ISO 45001: 2018 will assist their organisation in keeping its workers healthy and safe. ISO 14001: 2015 will help ensure that the impact of their organisation’s activities on the environment is effectively managed.
Written assessment to be done online at the end of the course. Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%.
On completion of the course, learners will:
- have an understanding of the requirements of the environmental management systems’ Standard ISO 14001: 2018 and environmental management systems (EMS)
- understand and implement a combined (occupational) health, safety and environmental (HSE) management system that meets the requirements of ISO 45001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2015.
- Course Price: R4 190
- Course Duration: 3 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: Combined ISO 45001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2015 Introduction
- Target Groups: • All those with an interest in environmental issues and those who seek to implement a management system to manage those issues in an efficient and cost-effective way. It is also beneficial to those with direct responsibility for occupational health and safety, particularly health and safety officers, supervisors and managers. Learners should have a working knowledge of current legislation and be involved in the organisations internal auditing.