Combined 45001: 2018 & 14001: 2015 internal auditor Webinar
Upon completion of the course, the successful learner should have the knowledge and skills (competence) to assess an organisation’s conformance against the requirements of ISO 45001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2015, utilising the international guidelines for auditing management systems (ISO 19011: 2018).
Online assessment to be done at the end of the course, learners must achieve a minimum of 65%.
The following areas will be covered during the course:
- How to apply ISO 14001, not only to determine the degree of compliance with its system, but also opportunities for improvements
- The whole system of planning and preparing for audits, through performing to reporting the findings in an effective manner that is beneficial to the organisation
- A series of lectures and exercises designed to ensure that learners leave the course ready to start auditing as soon as they wish
- A thorough introduction to the principles of health and safety management, continual improvement and the requirements of current legislation
- The ISO 45001: 2018 approach to occupational health and safety, interpreted in detail
- Using ISO 45001: 2018 as a model, learners will be able to define roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors, and plan, coordinate and perform ISO audits.
- Classroom Price: R5 490
- Classroom Duration: 4 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: Combined ISO 45001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2015 Implementation; It is preferable if learners have some knowledge of ISO 14001: 2015 and/or their own environmental system prior to attending the course
- Target Groups: • Environmental, health and safety and quality managers • It is also suitable for anyone who will be required to perform internal audits of the environmental management system • Supervisors, managers and directors who are responsible and liable for occupational health and safety management • Consultants advising on the implementation of ISO 45001: 2018 systems