This comprehensive workshop is designed to equip the learner with practical exercises and solutions to avoid a possible hijacking situation. Intense focus is placed on the learner’s assertiveness of their everyday environment.
By the end of the course, the learners will understand:
- types of hijackings
- daily environmental awareness and immediate surroundings
- how to provide vehicle operators with information that could assist towards making safer decisions on the road
- alertness of risks
- how we can protect trucks and the associated cargo from criminals.
- Classroom Price: R 5 580 per day (in a group of 1-15 learners)
- Classroom Duration: 5 hours (depending on the level of interaction and the number of questions that arise from the session)
- Prerequisites: Communication and Mathematical Literacy at ABET Level 2
- Target Groups: • This workshop has a wide target audience ranging from executives and fleet managers to ordinary drivers who wish to learn practical exercises and solutions to avoid a possible hijacking situation