Allocating freight for packing & grouping
A learner accredited with this standard will be able to demonstrate applied competence in breaking bulk and packaging, and packaging and grouping.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- implement separation and packaging techniques and materials
- select a clean, suitable and unrestricted working area
- ensure the correct identification and placement of freight groupings
- determine the procedures required for the timeous selection and/or allocating of products
- set aside damaged, destroyed or contaminated products and packaging materials
- assess the picking or loading order, selection and grouping of orders
- ensure the security and safe working procedures required procedures required.
- Unit Standard Title: Allocating freight for packaging and grouping
- Course Price: R 875
- Course Duration: 1 day
- Credits: 6
- SAQA ID: 8022
- NQF Level: 3
- Prerequisites: Communication and Mathematical Literacy NQF Level 2
- Target Groups: • This programme is aimed at any person working with freight within the warehousing or logistics chain.