Advanced OHS act
On completion of this course the learner will have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the OHS Act (procedures and regulations).
- Written assessment to be done at the end of the course, Learners must achieve a minimum of 65%
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of the relevant legislation
- explain the requirements for compliance as stipulated in the current legislation
- identify deviations from the plan (and control measures required to achieve compliance will be given)
- monitor activities necessary to ensure that control measures are assessed and reviewed
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of recordkeeping required by legislation
- explain the legal obligation of the employer in terms of training and communication.
- Course Price: R 2 960
- Course Duration: 2 days
- Professional Body: Saiosh
- CPD Points: 5
- Prerequisites: Introduction to OHS Act
- Target Groups: • All personnel requiring an in-depth knowledge of HSE legislation.